Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here Comes The Judge

It's an interesting week.

It started with hosting this week's edition of the Carnival of the Capitalists. It's quite the rush to see the visitor meter on my blog go into overdrive with guests from all over the world. The work to produce a nice environment for the Carnival is always rewarded with publicity from not only the Carnival of the Capitalists, but from other blogs such as Dane Carlson's Business Opportunities Weblog, BusinessPundit.com, The Entrepreneurial Mind and Dean's World.

What's up next this week? Two things.

First, on Thursday I'm speaking to a group for the North Los Angeles Renaissance Executive Forum - the subject is "access to capital" and I'll be speaking about both debt and angel capital solutions for small business owners.

Second, I'm one of four judges for the 2007 Kravis Business Plan Competition hosted by the Venture Finance Institute at Claremont Graduate University on Friday the 13th. I don't know if I should have been a bit more superstitious and not agreed to be a first time judge of anything on Friday the 13th!

Hope your week proves to be as interesting!

Don't forget - if you need help finding the right lender or telling your story the right way, read "Matchmaking for Business Loans" and give me a call!

Related Tags:

No comments: