Monday, July 30, 2007

Tanned and Rested

I'm back from vacation!

While I read only one or two newspapers the entire time, I did notice a New York Times article about the number of large debt financings related to leveraged buyouts that are either struggling or being pulled from the market. I also noticed the stock market sell-off driven by continued concern in the marketplace over the potential spread of the sub-prime fallout to other credit markets. I suspect we'll be seeing more on both of these topics in the next few months.

As I was speaking to bankers today on some pre-screens, it was clear that some of them are looking a bit more closely these days at cash flow and the quality of collateral. I'll keep you posted on any developments here.

Need help finding the right lender or telling your story the right way? Read "Matchmaking for Business Loans" and give me a call!

No comments: