Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Celebrate with a Top Ten List

It's a good thing to have a birthday - it certainly beats the alternatives. Today, Show Me the Money is celebrating its one year birthday. Most blogs of any type don’t survive one month. So after 130 posts, I'm proud of my achievement of reaching this one year milestone. I’ve enjoyed the experience – it has given me a greater understanding of the issues impacting the ability of small business and large business alike to access capital. I hope that you have found your visits here to be informative and worthwhile and that you return to visit on a frequent and regular basis.

In no particular order, I thought I would point out to you some of the more popular of the 130 postings from this last year:
Need help finding the right lender or telling your story the right way? Read "Matchmaking for Business Loans" and give me a call!

Related Tags:

No comments: