Thursday, December 07, 2006

Carnival of the Capitalists - Thanks for Visiting!


As this week's Carnival of the Capitalists comes to a close, I wanted to say "thanks" to the many visitors who found their way to my humble site.

You visited from not only the United States, but from over 25 other countries around the globe including Canada, Australia, India, Malaysia, Poland, The Phillipines, Finland, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Israel and the United Kingdom.

Also wanted to say thanks to the many sites that pointed traffic my way - without them, carnivals wouldn't survive. A special "thanks" to The Carnival of the Capitalists, Business Pundit.com, The Entrepreneurial Mind, Blog Business World, Execupundit.com and Business Opportunities Weblog who showed up most frequently on my Statcounter lists. My apologies in advance if you sent visitors my way and I left you off the list!

I've volunteered to host again in early 2007 - but don't feel like you have to wait until then to come visit again!

Related Tags:

No comments: