Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In Love with Remote Deposit Capture


I visited with one of my success stories last week – a client in the food business that I helped with equipment financing and a bank line of credit. The Century City branch of California Bank & Trust provided the line of credit and other banking services and my client claims they’re doing a great job.

But what brought the biggest smile to my client’s face was when he pointed out the scanner on his desk that accelerates his cash flow through remote deposit capture! He loves it!

Remote deposit capture has eliminated the time it would take him to run back and forth to the bank to deposit checks – it’s freeing up hours a week he can spend on more productive tasks.

And, he’s also receiving improved funds availability. Faster cash and less money tied up in working capital. That’s more interest income and less interest expense. Sounds like a winning formula to me!

Looking to accelerate your cash flow? Think about remote deposit capture!

Need help finding the right lender or telling your story the right way? Read "Matchmaking for Business Loans"


Related Tags:

No comments: