Thursday, June 29, 2006

Business owner solves cash flow problem and avoids bankruptcy!

Just a quick note to let you know how I can help a business owner you may refer to me…

A temporary staffing company did not have enough money to meet its payroll and was at risk of going out of business. The owner's close friend had me call the owner who was in a panic as their main customer was over 60 days late in its payments. The owner had already contacted a bankruptcy attorney in anticipation he couldn’t raise the money.

Within 24 hours of speaking to the owner, I presented three options and a lender quickly funded the loan. Not only was the cash flow problem solved, but the ecstatic owner avoided a costly bankruptcy and is now focusing his energy on growing his business.

If you know a business owner with cash flow problems, please have them call me today at 310-371-4011.

Click here to read "Matchmaking for Business Loans"


Related Tags:

No comments: